Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Well, my last post ended abruptly, because, well, that's how I felt at the moment.

God's faithfulness never fails, though. The VERY next day, I received a wonderful email that addressed exactly what I was struggling with in my previous post. I love the Lord's timing!!!!!

The number one thing the letter talked about was making sure your dreams are in line with God's dreams for you. Too often, we get caught up in the noise of the world, and we can't hear the soft melody of God's plan. My goal is to stop trying to keep up with the noise, and instead choose contentment in the sweet melody that God has for me.

On another note, I found a blog that I'm rather enjoying...
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/BlessingsUndreamtOf/

I need to get my links page fixed up. I've been lazy!

No comments: