Thursday, August 27, 2009

Running out of August!

Wow, the month is almost gone! I feel like it passed by in a blur. Soon enough, Girl Scouts will begin, then sewing classes, and soccer and softball games will start on the weekends. Someone will have to remind me mid-October what "free time" means!!

I've been awfully tired the past couple of days. I think it is mental fatigue. I've been doing a lot of scheduling and that always drains me. I'm looking forward to some renewal soon. My homeschooling group will be having our first Ladies Night Out & then a Bible study within the next couple of weeks. That will surely help!!

I'm juggling the idea of year round schooling. Maybe an adaptation of 9 weeks on 4 weeks off. Dunno quite how I'll do that, since Kierstyn must be in TX during the summer. That MAY be her 4 weeks off...again, I must adapt, because there are a few other times when we will need to take time off from school. We'll see. Maybe it will be 9 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 9 weeks on, 4 weeks off...etc. Nothing is finalized.

On a different note, next week marks Labor Day weekend, which means..duh duh duh...HOME IMPROVEMENT TIME....again. This year we are replacing the roof over our back deck, replacing the back door in the sun room, and replacing the floor in the sun room, kitchen, wash room, foyer, and downstairs bathroom. Lots to do! Maybe we'll be finished by 2012 :)

That's about it for now. Next week, things get tricky around here. I'm not sure how all that is going to go.

No comments: