Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Mommy

Every spring break, summer break, and winter break my daughter travels to TX to visit her father. Typically we drive 1/2 way there and drop her off with her grandparents. This spring break was no different.

My husband picked her up this time, and they had the most wonderful talk. Please keep in mind, my daughter is 7 years old. I remember being 7.......*shudders* I was already so lost in life...I was very far away from our Lord...

They had quite a long talk (driving from AL to NC gives ample opportunity for such chats). They discussed many different topics, ranging from peer pressure -- making good choices that reflect your Christian life, all the way to marriage and waiting for God to place the right husband in her life.

We were amazed with how profound her answers were to my husband's questions. They were all very biblically rooted. I am so thankful that God is working so diligently in my daugher's life.

It makes me smile.

No comments: