Thursday, August 17, 2006

Forever Thankful

Pastor Scott's post (8/16) made me think...His question was about what you have a thing for. This question made me think of my past, and all the various things I used to worship. Yes, I use the word worship, because I let these things consume my life! I was always an obsessive: internet junkie, car nut, boy crazy, movie addict, the "cool one", etc.

I am so thankful that through God's grace, He has changed me from that person!!! I'm also thankful that He has forgiven me for all my sins. The thought of how lost I would be without him is frightening. He is helping me shed my earthy desires, which is something I would be powerless to without Him.

I wish I could sum up exactly how I feel in words, but its too powerful. All I can say is THANK YOU GOD! Thank you for loving me, thank you for choosing me, thank you for your faithfulness, thank you thank you thank you!!!

No comments: