Wednesday, September 06, 2006

hmm, title?

Ever feel like just screaming? Or, how about just going "blahhhhhh"? That's how I feel off and on right now. I am being bombarded with a ton of junk right now. I'm easily frustrated with things. I am trying hard to focus. I pray when I'm feeling this way. I thank God for allowing me the things in my life that do frustrate me (Glad that I have kids, husband, a job, etc).

It seems like Satan is attacking me around every corner right now. And I guess, it makes sense. I know God has things He wants me to do, and Satan will try everything to stop that.

....

On a positive note, I finally wrote my step-mother a letter of apology for being such a jerk to her when I first met her (and until I moved away). She should get it by the end of the week. I pray that it helps.

Well, laundry is calling my name. Until next time!

No comments: